What is emergency dental care?
Emergency dental care is designed to provide you with the high-quality care you need when you need it. Dr. Brandon Schvaneveldt and his friendly dental team at Ridge View Smile Care understand that you cannot always plan when you will need to visit the dentist. We provide emergency dental care in Logan, Utah to ensure that you can receive excellent dental care in the case of a dental emergency. We work hard to schedule your visit with our skilled dentist as soon as possible to keep your smile in good health.
What is a dental emergency?
A dental emergency can include several types of injuries or trauma. Your dental emergency may include:
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth, such the lips, tongue, cheeks, or gums
- A severe, persistent toothache
- A knocked-out tooth
- An extruded (partially knocked-out) tooth
- A chipped, cracked, or broken tooth
- A lost dental crown, filling, or other restoration
If you or a family member experiences a dental emergency, we urge you to call us immediately. We invite you to contact us today to learn more about emergency dental care. We are dedicated to caring for your smile!